Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
For every TStruct created and saved, Axpert by default provides options to
- Accept data from end user in the transaction form.
- Save records to corresponding table.
- Load any data for modifications.
- Delete a record from the table.
- List the existing records.
To enter and view data in the transaction form at run time,
- Click Run.
- In the input form that appears,enter the data and click Save. The asterik(*) represents a mandatory inputfield.
- Click List View to view the data. The mandatory field will have a hyperlink that will enable you to view or edit the corresponding record .In our example, click on the hyperlink under Supplier Name to view or edit the individual record. You can read more about List View here.
- Use the Navigation Buttons to move back and forth between screens. Click Refresh button to refresh the data displayed in the List View.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.