Set the Track Changes property to maintain the history of changes made to transactions within a TStruct. The changes made to all or selected fields in the TStruct can be specified. Similarly, changes by all or selected users can be specified.
- When this option is set to True, a table named <Transid>history is created. This is called the history table. Any changes made to a transaction after creation is stored as a record in this table. The changes are recorded in a XML format and stored into this table.For eg: If the transid of Account Master is ‘cust’, then the table name will be ‘custhistory’. This table will have the following fields :
- Recordid – record id is the table id of the Account master table
- Modifieddate – when the data was modified
- Username – who modified
- FieldName – the field name that was modified
- OldValue – the previous data
- NewValue – the current data
- When this property is set to true,the View History option gets activated during run time.
To view the history at run time,
- Select View History from the Tasks dropdown menu in the relevant form . This gives the details of modifications made to the TStruct fields.If History is enabled for a TStruct, any changes made to data can be tracked.