Tabular reports are created using IViews with the help of SQL statements . Each of the column in the SQL result can be controlled using the column properties.
Some major features of IViews are :
- More than one SQL result can be related into one IView result. This helps in rendering complex reports that cannot be achieved through a single SQL.
- An IView result can be grouped to provide summary reports.
- Sub totals can be set on any IView column to display the results as different blocks with a heading and a total for each block.
- Drill downs from any column can be defined in an IView by defining the name of the next IView or TStruct.
- IViews once defined provide options to print, preview, export to excel, save as XML, CSV, PDF and HTML.