Axpert Connection Manager is a tool that allows you to connect to existing applications . Follow the steps below to use the connection manager.
- Launch Axpert. In the login screen, click on the Axpert Connection Manager icon beside the Application Name to open the Axpert Connection Manager.
- Click [+] to create a new connection.With the New Connection selected, enter the details on the right hand panel. Select the Database name and specify the host string in the Client connection name. In the User name ,enter the database schema name of the application to be connected to.
- Click Test Connection to see if the connection is successful. The default password will appear automatically in the Password box.
- Click Apply and enter a Name for the new connection in the pop up.
- Click OK and close the connection manager.
The new connection to an existing application has been created and will be listed in the login screen.