Axpert Desktop Installation
This document explains the procedure to install Axpert 10.1 application using Axpert Installer.
Using Axpert Installer, user can install the latest version of Axpert application, such as Version 10.1 to the target system.
Sections of this chapter:
• Webserver : Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Database : Oracle (server or client)/My SQL/SQL server/Maria DB
Make sure, your system is compatible with the database versions.
1. Run Axpert.exe from AxpertWebScripts folder available in your local drive.
2. If you are an Axpert Developer and you have existing project, then click the Connect to an Axpert Application button and skip Step 3.
3. If you are new to Axpert and do not have any project, then click the Create a New Axpert Application button.
If you get any error as DLL not compatible with your database, use the respective DLLs from the relevant database\bin directory. If your issue is still not resolved, then copy the respective database DLLs from AXPERT_HOME\AxpertWeb\AxpertWebScripts\Supporting DLLs
In the above syntax,
AXPERT_HOME is the location where your Axpert files are installed in your local drive.
4. Enter all the database details related to your Application. You will be redirected to Axpert login page.
5. If you want Evaluation Licence for 30 days, then select Evaluation Edition, enter Organization name and click the Activate button and skip
6. If you have Axpert Licence, then select Purchased licence Edition, then enter Organization name and Licence key and then click the Activate button.