This Release Contains below mentioned Enhancements and Fixes
- On form load, by default checklist is selecting some value, but there is no expression for that field.
- in iviews, if user is defining any action as ‘print form’ and try to download the excel, after that if user is performing any action session is getting expired.
- For grid dc rows edit option is not present to edit the details.
- Open any form (example – sales order), enter items in Item Particular tab and goto summary tab Observe that it is not displaying values.
- In Mobile – Open sales Order & Purchase Order, enter more than one item and click on next Observe that it is throwing error “Disc type cannot be empty. Rowno:1” because of that record is not saving
- In mobile – Open Purchase Requisition, and enter item in grid and click on save and observe that items in grid are not saving
- In Mobile,Open any From (Sales Order), add an item and click on (+) button and Observe that in grid, Data is not displaying properly(data mismatching)
- In Mobile, Open any From (Sales Order) Click on New and Goto Item particulars Tab and Observe that it is displaying duplicate (+) and Clear buttons .
- In Mobile-> Open Goods Receipt Note, Direct sales & direct purchase-> Load record from Listview -> Goto Item Tab and Observe that it is not displaying fields. Sales Invoice -> load record from listview and goto Delivery challan tab & Item Particulars tab it is not displaying fields
- 1.If we load saved records from list view then grid dc is showing blank ,it should display data in rows .2.Summary grid values are not showing in fields .
- From search if we search record and load the transaction then check in grid dc 2-3 time add button and clear data button is showing .
- While entering data in grid dc then some of the fields are not showing ,but if we click on add button then all fields are showing in grid rows . (eg.tax value and net value are not displaying).
- From grid dc if we click on rows then rows are becoming read only and one extra row is getting added.
- From list view if we click on NEW button then page is not getting refreshed and fields are showing read only .
← 10.6.0.1 Release02 10.6.0.1 Release04 →