- Create Form
- Create DC
- Create Fields
- Grid DC/frames
- Formulae in fields
- SQL in fields
- Drop down fields
- Autogenerate fields
- Table fields
- File upload fields in forms
- Photos & Image fields
- Fill Grid
- Posting data – Gen maps
- Updating fields in DB tables – MD Map
- Toolbars in tstructs
- Tracking changes/Audit trial
- Try it yourself
Users & Roles
Publish Axpert Apps
1. Click on the Forms/TStruct option to create and edit forms. This will list all the available forms in the application.
2. Click on the New button to create a new form. The “New Form” page will be displayed.
3. Enter the form name, caption, and click on Submit to finish.
Purpose Text is used to display help text or hints related to the fields used in the Form/Tstructs
The Menu position type is set to Default while creation. There are two other position type Insert Before and Add Under. These options allow you to insert the form before an existing form or after. The position type can be changed as per user requirement.
Form/ Tstruct Builder is used to create new forms. All the tstructs/forms created will be available in this space.
To replicate an existing Tstruct, which will have the same structure as that of the parent, we can use the Save as a button.
1. Go to the desired Tstruct which you would like to replicate
2. Click on the “Save as button”
3. Enter the transid and caption in the popup window and click on Ok
Go to Tstruct menu and find your copy with the caption provided earlier.
To access form design on the developer site, click on the Form Design button available. A pop-up window with form fields that can be redesigned appears.
Try creating a Form for Employee with a suitable name and submit it. A New Form is created with the given name. For Example, Let us create a form to gather details of employees of Axbox company.
Check Out this video to know about form creation