- Create Form
- Create DC
- Create Fields
- Grid DC/frames
- Formulae in fields
- SQL in fields
- Drop down fields
- Autogenerate fields
- Table fields
- File upload fields in forms
- Photos & Image fields
- Fill Grid
- Posting data – Gen maps
- Updating fields in DB tables – MD Map
- Toolbars in tstructs
- Tracking changes/Audit trial
- Try it yourself
Users & Roles
Publish Axpert Apps
For access control, you need to first create responsibilities. One or more responsibilities can be assigned to a specific role. This is followed by assigning one or more roles to a user.
Let us try it out in our sample application. Let us create two responsibilities – Manager and Executive.
The manager has access to all the pages in the application, whereas the executive cannot access the master tstructs.
To create a responsibility, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Navigate to Utilities. click on Responsibilities.
2. Responsibilities page will open, Click on add responsibility(+) icon.
3. Add responsibility page will open, In the Responsibility box, type Manager.
4. Select Pages and IViews from the access rights.
5. Click Save button to save the responsibility.
Similarly, create a responsibility named Executive and select Pages and IViews in Access Rights section.