The Release Contains below-mentioned Bug Fixes
||eval and regvar expression function changes in the grid.
||Iview Split – Parent Frame is not loading after saving the Tstruct.
||Custom HTML with Google Map – Tstuct fields are not visible.
||Iview – Dependent Params Issue in Sub report.
||Unable to Resize the column width.
||SSO Login Fixed.
||Field caption Font style in tstruct fields are not working in the web.
||In CTC Offer screen when we are adding the expression fieldname * number ex CTC*0.10 it is not calculating the values in other field with EVAL function web. In desktop it is calculating.
- Note: regvar function related changes.
||GI StaffingPassword protected pdf is not previewing in web. In desktop if we open, it is opening and asking for password.
- Note : Please add a new key in Developer Options(Advance Settings) as mentioned below.
- Property: Open Fast Report In New Window.
- Property Code: Open Fast Report In New Window.
- Property Value: true/false.
- Form/Report: All Forms / All Reports / Single Form/ Single Report.
- User Role: All / Single role.
||Empty Action/Script Responses are handled.
||Iview Params with date expression should not cache.
||Excel file is having a special character for character columns also in the report.
← 10.9.1.0 Release18 10.9.1.0 Release20 →