- Create Form
- Create DC
- Create Fields
- Grid DC/frames
- Formulae in fields
- SQL in fields
- Drop down fields
- Autogenerate fields
- Table fields
- File upload fields in forms
- Photos & Image fields
- Fill Grid
- Posting data – Gen maps
- Updating fields in DB tables – MD Map
- Toolbars in tstructs
- Tracking changes/Audit trial
- Try it yourself
Users & Roles
Publish Axpert Apps
Application variables & Parameters
Application variables are values that are available to a user in the application. Application variables can be added by defining the variable name and variable value. The variable value may be a constant value. Data from the database may be read and assigned to these vars. Use FireSQL & SQLGet functions in the script. One or more application parameters can be defined. The values for these parameters will be accepted by the user after login.
Parameters can be defined in the Utility section
The param window can be accessed from the right top in the run site.
Find the global parameters in the run site by clicking in the edit button as shown in image above
To define application variables/parameters click on the option available in the Utility section and insert appropriate values. For example, Select a particular company name from the table.
Default values can be set as shown below
The following are the list of default application variables:
- Username – Logged in user name
- Userrole – logged user roles, comma separated role names
- Connectionname – name of the connected schema.
- Axp_language – selected language.
- Axp_timezone – time zone from of the server.
- Siteno – This contains the logged-in site no. This is useful only in case of multi-site deployments with data synchronization.