- Create Form
- Create DC
- Create Fields
- Grid DC/frames
- Formulae in fields
- SQL in fields
- Drop down fields
- Autogenerate fields
- Table fields
- File upload fields in forms
- Photos & Image fields
- Fill Grid
- Posting data – Gen maps
- Updating fields in DB tables – MD Map
- Toolbars in tstructs
- Tracking changes/Audit trial
- Try it yourself
Users & Roles
Application variables & Parameters
Application variables can be added by defining the variable name and variable value. The variable value may be constant value. Data from database may be read and assigned to these vars. Use FireSQL & SQLGet functions in the script. One or more application parameters can be defined. The values for these parameters will be accepted from user after login. The param window can be accessed from the right top.
The following are the list of default application variables:
- Username – Logged in user name
- Userrole – logged user roles, comma separated role names
- Connectionname – name of the connected schema.
- Axp_language – selected language.
- Axp_timezone – time zone from of the server.
- Siteno – This contains the logged in site no. This is useful only in case of multi-site deployments with data synchronization.